Exilis Ultra 360
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO SERVE: ATLANTA, BUCKHEAD, ALPHARETTA
TRUST YOUR BODY TO THE EXPERTS…
When it comes to Elixis Ultra™ Keller Aesthetics is your trusted choice in skin tightening and body contouring. We’re proud to offer Exilis Ultra 360™! Exilis Ultra 360 lets Atlanta patients experience the next generation in skin tightening and far reduction, utillizing simultaneous radio frequency and ultrasound in a single applicator. The Exilis treatment use controlled heating and cooling to ensure that energy is delivered to various depths in the tissue. This procedure offers superior safety and versatility; it is able to treat more than 20 different body areas.
During your first visit, you will meet with Medical Aesthetician, Travis Keller who has specialized training and decades of experience as an Aesthetic Practitioner. Together, you and Keller will discuss your body goals and what options will be right for you. Our office only uses state of the art, proven effective technologies like CoolSculpting Elite, BTL Vanquish ME, VelaShape and Exilis ULTRA. to achieve maximum outcomes with body reshaping.
Disclose your complete medical history, including relevant treatments you have tried for skin tightening and body shaping. Current medications and any allergies must also be discussed.
Feel free to ask any questions and raise concerns so we can address them during your consultation. We will provide you with specific instructions to prepare for your Exilis Ultra 360 treatment.
There is no denying it – bathing suit season is right around the corner! If you are ready to look and feel your best this season, we have the answer!
This June purchase Any Area, Receive your Second Area 50% OFF
(offer expires 6/30/2023)
Your Treatment Day
During your office visit, you will relax in one of our beautifully decorated rooms equipped with WIFI, flat screen televisions, and an array of refreshments. Keller will review your goals and expectations and begin placing markings to all desired areas to be treated.
From there, he will apply heat energy from a controlled heating applicator chosen for the specific body area. The applicator will deliver radio frequency energy to collagen and elastin fibers, and deep fat layers for reduction and skin tightening.
What Can I Expect
Following your Exilis Ultra 360 treatment, no recovery time or downtime is needed. You may notice some mild redness in the treatment area. This usually disappears within a few minutes to an hour.
You may resume normal activities immediately. Patients are also asked to increase water intake and to engage in light physical activity like walking to maximize results. It is recommended to apply SPF 30 to all areas treated for the first week after treatment to protect the skin.
After the first treatment with Exilis Ultra 360, Atlanta patients will typically note minor improvements. However, Exilis treatments may take up to 90 days to see significant improvement.
HOW DOES EXILIS ULTRA 360 WORK?
Exilis Ultra 360 uses an EFCTM (Energy Flow Control) to combine radio frequency and ultrasound technologies to target specific face and body, while controlling the amount of energy focused on a single area. This means that the Exilis technology is extremely safe yet very effective.
Exilis Ultra focuses and force heat deeply into the skin while using a cooling technology to provide maximum confort. When the heat penetrates the skin, the surrounding fat cells overheat and die. These dead fat cells are then flushed out through the lymphatic system. And even more importantly, the heat stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which tightens, tones, and lift the skin.
“Travis is extremely knowledgeable and professoinal. He helped me set realistic expectations and never tried to oversell me on things I don’t need. He’s a rare find in Atlanta for sure.”
“I wasn’t totally convinced about coolsculpting. After talking to Travis, I went for it. Such an easy procedure… I’m excited to see my results in a few months. Travis is amazing!”
“You walk your clients through the process as if they are your best friend. Honesty is a rare quality in business these days but you have it. Putting the customer first is very evident. Highly recommend!”
Q. How many Exilis Ultra treatments do I need?
A. The number of treatments required will depend on the condition of the skin, age, and desired results. Most patients requre between 4-6 treatments spaced 1-4 weeks apart. Each area takes between 15-30 minutes per treatment depending on specific condition.
The number of treatments may change depending on the results achieved per session and the goals of the patient. If the patient strictly follows the instructions provided after each treatment session, the number of treatments should be very close to the treatment plan.
Q. Is BTL Exilis Ultra Painful?
The customized treatment plan will include making the patient as comfortable as possible throughout the Exilis Ultra 360 treatment session. We will monitor your comfort level during the treatment, and if you are feeling any discomfort, you can let us know and we will adjust accordingly.
Q. What are the side effects with Exilis Ultra?
- Mild warming sensation to the areas treated lasting minutes following the procedure. This warming may produce mild redness in the treatment area lasting just a few hours.
- Some patients may notice some localized swelling which may last several days post procedure.
- Because the technology is non-invasive, you may return to normal activities quickly. It is best to wear a sunblock of at least SPF 3o in all areas post procedure for a full week.
Q. How much does Exilis Ultra 360 cost?
A. The cost of Exilis Ultra 360 is dependent on several factors. Price is based on factors like the size of the targeted area, the number of areas being treated, and the number of treatment sessions needed.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR BTL EXILIS?
- Adult age 25-70
- In relatively good physical condition
- Seeking cosmetic improvement to the face or body
- Popular with patients who have small pockets of fat or mild to moderate skin laxity in the facial jowls, neck, stomach, or upper thigh
- Great treatment for women who have loose skin in the abdomen from previous pregnancies
- Patients who could not achieve desired results through diet and exercise
- Patients who are committed to maintaining ideal body weight after the Exilis Ultra 360 treatment
COMMON SIGNS OF AGING:
- Facial aging begins
- Body stop producing ceramides, the molecules that surround and nourish skin cells, and this results in dryer, flakier skin
- Skin firmness begins to decrease
- Winkles, blemishes, and sunspots may also start to appear
COMMON SIGNS OF AGING:
- Collagen and elastic fibers begin to break down in the face
- First signs of aging are visibly noticeable
- Fine lines and wrinkles become more and more apparent – forehead lines, frown lines, crow’s-feet, smile lines,lip lines, marionette line and sagging
- Inevitable forces of gravity are subtly merging
COMMON SIGNS OF AGING:
- Skin is loosing volume
- Winkles and lines can start to appear deeper and more permanent
COMMON SIGNS OF AGING:
- Once firm skin now sags
- Winkle tend to set in as permanent fixtures
For more information about Exilis Ultra 360, contact Keller Aesthetic Specialists. We provide quality body-contouring services, including Exilis Ultra 360, to Atlanta patients. Contact us today to arrange your informative and detailed consultation.
Fill out the form below and one our our team members will get back to you shortly!
* Indicates Required Field
"*" indicates required fields