Coolsculpting is the world’s #1 non-invasive fat freezing procedure.
The first in class body contouring procedure is an innovative way to reduce unwanted fat without needles, surgery, or downtime. With over 6 million procedures produced worldwide, over 4000 by Aesthetician Travis Keller.
People like you are receiving a better view of themselves thanks to this innovative technology.
- Over 100 peer-reviewed publications by leading doctors and researchers
- 5000+ patients participated in clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- 6,000,000 procedures produced worldwide – 4000 plus with Aesthetician Travis Keller!
How does Coolsculpting work?
Harvard University scientists observed through many clinical studies involving freezing temperatures that children who ate popsicles developed dimples in their cheeks. A pair of leading physicians and scientists- Dieter Manstein, MD and R. Rox Anderson, MD came to the conclusion that the popsicles were freezing and eliminating fat cell. This idea that cold can target fat cells and not damage skin – lead to the insight of cryolipolysis, a now proven science which the Coolsculpting procedure is based.
Why Choose Us?
- All procedures performed by licensed board certified practitioners
- Travis Keller, M.E.-C is a board certified Medical Esthetician, Laser Practitioner with over 17 years of experience in cosmetic body contouring and cosmetic dermatology.
- Most Coolsculpting procedures produced by a single practitioner in Georgia
- Over 4000+ procedures performed by Travis Keller, M.E.-C
- Over 8 years performing the Coolsculpting procedure
- On grounds Medical Doctor-Director, unlike most medical spas
- Elegant comfortable rooms with HDTVs and NETFLIX
- BE YOU (TIFUL) Body Pledge
- Financing Available
Fat Freezing Process
Coolsculpting targets and destroys fat cells safely while delivering controlled cooling. Fat cells are crystallized, then die over several days following the procedure. Over the next few weeks, your body will naturally eliminate these cells, leaving you feeling confident in your new body.
CONSULTATION DAY with Aesthetician, Travis Keller
During your first visit, you will meet with Medical Aesthetician, Travis Keller who has specialized training and decades of experience as an Aesthetic Practitioner. Together, you and Keller will discuss your body goals what options will be right for you. Our office only uses state of the art, proven effective technologies like Coolsculpting, BTL Vanquish ME, VelaShape to achieve maximum outcomes with body reshaping.
Keller will work with you to create a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs. Most treatment plans consist of one to six office visits depending on treatment devices used, with treatment times as little as 35 minutes.
YOUR BODY-SCULPTING DAY
During your office visit, you will relax in one of our beautifully decorated rooms equipped with wifi, flat screen televisions, and an array of refreshments. Keller will review your goals and expectations and begin placing marketings to all desired areas to be treated. From there he will place a gel pad and applicator to the targeted area. The applicator will deliver controlled Coolsculpting technology.
AFTER MY COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Once completing your Coolsculpting treatment most people return to work immediately and can resume their normal activities.
Over the next few weeks following your Coolsculpting procedure, cells known as a macrophage, begin to consume the dead fat cells, these cells are naturally eliminated by the body resulting in a 25 to 35% fat reduction.