Micro-Needling for Anti-Aging Atlanta
Multiple factors such as stress, eating habits, sun damage and the wear of time, affect our skin’s health and beauty. Micro-needling is a treatment that creates thousands of micro-channels in the skin with varying depths.
- Promotes the healthy growth of collagen and elastin through the natural repairing mechanisms of the skin, responsible for a younger, more beautiful, healthier skin.
- Supports the transport of active ingredients to the deepest layers of the skin, thus enhancing the treatment effectiveness.
- Improves the communication between skin cells. These cells send out signals that help maintain barrier function, pigmentation, and collagen and elastin development.
- Micro-needling boosts collagen production by tricking your skin into repair mode, producing a release of growth factors.
- Heals scars by producing collagen while breaking up scar tissues beneath the skin, making it a very useful treatment for post trauma scarring, acne scarring, as well as post surgical scars.
- Enhances better penetration of skincare