CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO SERVE: ATLANTA, BUCKHEAD, ALPHARETTA
ACHIEVE THE SKIN YOU DESERVE…
Over time, sun exposure, the environment, unhealthy habits, and genetics can all have an impact on your skin. Visible signs of aging such as uneven skin tone, also known as hyperpigmentation, irregular texture, and fine lines and wrinkling are but a few common skin concerns—and it’s more than likely that we can help you with one of our state-of-the-art laser systems.
Our laser treatments are designed to address skin imperfections and improve body aesthetics. At Keller Aesthetic Specialists, we provide safe and effective laser treatments in Atlanta to cater to the needs of our patients.
- hRefirme™ laser treatment is a great non-surgical lifting alternative. It is perfect for patients who need a face or body lift without surgery. This laser procedure firms, tightens, and lifts areas like the jowls, neck, arms, and abdomen.
- Price: $350+
- Recovery: No Recovery
- 3 to 5 months for final results
- hFor patients with skin conditions like pigmentation issues, redness, large pores, age lines, and prominent veins, we offer the elōs™ eLight™ photofacial. This broadband light technology combines RF energy and IPL energy to eliminate skin imperfections.
- Price: $250+
- Recovery: 2 to 14 Days
- 1 to 3 months for results
Exilis Ultra 360
- hFor patients who do not want to undergo surgical procedures to remove excess fat and drooping skin, we present Exilis Ultra 360. It can effectively reduce fat and tighten skin in more than 20 body areas.
- Price: $300+
- Recovery: No Downtime
- 1 to 3 months for final results
Ideal Candidates for Laser Treatments
For clients who are looking for non-surgical alternatives for fat reduction, skin tightening, and treatment of skin issues, laser procedures are excellent treatment options. Clients must have realistic expectations.
We will discuss your goals and concerns during your consultation. We will present the ideal laser treatment after performing a physical exam and evaluating your medical history. Make sure to raise any questions or concerns.